Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pass the milk, he's coo coo for Cocoa Puffs

You've seen American Pie right? Remember "Oz" the sweet and sensitive hottie character played by Chris Klein who fell in love with Mena Suvari? Sure you do. OK. Chris Klein dated Katie Holmes for 5 years until earlier this year they broke up and minutes later she was impregnated and brainwashed by Tom Cruise. After I heard that she pretty much left Chris Klein and jumped in the arms of Tom Cruise, I thought, Katie...you are nuts to leave Chris Klein for Tom Cruise! Oz is hot! And Tom is twice your age and a nut-case. But after reading CK's interview in Elle....you will see that Katie LOVES the crazies. Ol' CK is just as crazy as Tom Cruise. Sheesh. This interview will make you shake your head. Pass the milk, he's coo coo for Cocoa Puffs (too).

ELLE: If you could play only one album to woo women, what would it be?

CHRIS KLEIN: I’ve been lucky enough that I don’t need music for that.

ELLE: Is there a dish that you prepare to impress women?

CK: I don’t need food to impress, man. It’s a flash of a smile and a nice conversation. And at the end of the day, she’s cooking the food.

CK: I grew into myself fairly late. The first girl I was ever with, you know, kissing and getting blow jobs, I was a freshman in high school and she was a senior. And she was hot too, by the way.

ELLE: Is there anything you don’t want women to learn about you?

CK: Nothing. I don’t have many secrets. At the same time, I stay very closed off until a woman deserves to know me completely.

ELLE: Isn’t it tough for a woman to figure you out if you won’t talk?

CK: Hey, man, I’m not here to hold hands and babysit. She’s got to come to the table with something.

ELLE: Any weaknesses in relationships? Let’s pretend we’re dating. What do you say to get rid of me?

CK: You and I are definitely not dating. Role-playing is fun and all, but you’re a dude and I’m an alpha heterosexual.

ELLE: You’re an actor, for God’s sake! Pretend.

CK: How hot are you?

ELLE: I’m a solid 7.5.

CK: I only date 8 to 10s.

ELLE: What’s the worst thing a woman has ever said to you?

CK: “You’re an asshole.”

ELLE: Are you cool with it if a woman you like gains a few pounds?

CK: I’m not tolerant of that at all. When a woman isn’t feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she’ll ask you if you like her body. You have to say no.

ELLE: Don’t you think they’re just looking for you to say, “You look beautiful to me, honey”?

CK: If they do, it’s placating. I don’t placate.

Ok...there was more...but you get the idea.

No comments: