Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

I have not slept well since the Day Light Savings change last month. I feel exhausted by 7 pm because it feels like it's really 11 pm. I go to bed early in hopes of falling asleep early.... no such luck. Once I finally get to sleep...I have been waking up at 4:40 am and starring at the clock until nearly 6 am. I can't bring myself to get up at 4:40 am... so I try to sleep. A friend of mine said that there might be someone in my building who is getting up at that time and I am hearing them and being woken up. She may be right. Sleep deprivation is a torture technique in some situations....and I feel like I am being tortured. I am really looking forward to this long weekend to catch up on some sleep.

My office closed at 10 am. I am still here working...and blogging...because I am taking a 1 pm yoga class. Can't miss my class...even though I am exhausted.

No comments: