Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So listen to this....

So listen to this. There is this truck outside of our offices that has this loud ass alarm system that goes off ALL the freaking time. It is so annoying. He has a sign on the wall behind his truck that says where he works.…So being the pot-stirrer that I am, I called his ass and told him (in a nice way at first) that his alarm is disrupting our meetings and to see if he knows that it goes off a TON throughout the day. He was a total DICK.…So then the gloves came off. I told him that if doesn't do something to lessen the sensitivity of his alarm I would start calling the police. Then he started screaming at me saying "And where do you work Emily?" I laughed at him. It was funny. But I do have to admit, my heart is still beating out of my chest. Although, I think any guy who drives a truck that big and that souped up with an alarm that annoying must have a tiny weenie. Ha. After we got off the phone he set off his alarm about 5 times. Dick. My luck would be that someone will vandalize or steal his car...and I will now be a suspect. Ha. Maybe I shouldn't joke about that.

No comments: