Sunday, November 20, 2005

Things every single person has to learn!

I have lived alone for over 3 years now (and for the record, LOVE living alone) and I have realized that there are several things that you have to learn or accept if you live alone.

1. How to put lotion on the middle of your back.
2. How to grocery shop for one (without having 90% of the food spoil).
3. How to cook good meals for one....without too many left overs (who wants to eat the same shit for 5 meals in a row?)
4. How to zip up or zip down a cocktail dress.
5. Most anything around the house.... fixing, installing or cleaning.
6. When and how to shampoo your carpet.

Well... I could go on and on... the fact of the matter is that I have this horrible dry skin in the middle of my back...and it NEEDS lotion everyday. Ha. I need to find a way to get lotion there... I have resorted to squirting it down there and leaving it. I dunno what else to do.

No comments: