Friday, November 18, 2005

Tupperware party of my generation

Last night I went to a "Passion Party". Basically it's a Tupperware party....that sells sex toys instead of food containers. Or as I found it fun to call it a "Fuckerware Party". I consider myself a girl who will try most anything once. And my curiosity got the best of me on this one...so I just HAD to go. When I arrived there was a gorgeous spread of wine, cheese, humus, crackers and bread on the kitchen table. And a intimidating spread of sex toys on the dining room table. I love to watch human behavior and see if my actions can make others react. Every woman who walked into the party nervously glanced at the dining room table giggled and walked directly to the kitchen table and poured a big glass of wine. Every once in a while, each girl would glance at the dining room table.... then quickly look away. Once everyone was crowded around the kitchen table, I walked over to the dining room table alone and picked up the biggest dildo on the table and looked at it and put it back down. Then proceeded to pick up each vibrator and turn it on... then off... and would set it back down. Then one by one... the girls started gravitating towards the dining room table. One girl poked the big dildo and laughed. It was hysterical. After everyone's second glass of wine, the party really got started. What a great time. I was so shocked at how many different sex toys there are out there. I am not a prude, but whoa. There are sprays to make things hot then cold then numb then tinglely. Lotions to make a penis hard for 5-30 minutes longer. Lotions that turn into powder to control sweating. Edible everything. Vibrators for him. Vibrators for her. Vibrators for him AND her at the same time. The host would explain the toy and then pass it around the room. She said to put the vibrator up to your nose, as it is a really sensitive place. Watching these woman put vibrator after vibrator up to their nose and laugh was funny. Then after the 3rd glass of wine they started shouting and asking for the name of the one in their hand. "Uh... that is the Blue Dolphin." "Who has the Silver Bullet?" Hilarious.

1 comment:

Di said...

I would LOVE to go to a party like that. Hmm, I think I might need to have one!