Monday, December 11, 2006

Band Aid

I heard that song "Do They Know It's Christmas Time" by Band-Aid earlier this morning and cracked up. You remember the song....right? It was a group of artists in the 80's all performing a line or 2 of this song with all proceeds used to fight AIDS in Africa. That song was played every 5th video on MTV back then....oh and back when MTV actually played videos. I digress. I hadn't heard that song in years and years...and I stopped getting ready for work this morning to enjoy the song. I used to be able to act like little miss smarty pants every time that song came on and name the artists singing that particular line of the song. I am SURE it was annoying to others. Ha. Today, I think I was only able to name Cyndi Lauper and Michael Jackson for obvious reasons.

No comments: