Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't take the kahlua from the drug dealer

I was at a party this weekend....and I am sad and frightened to say...I blacked out. I am not sure what happened. We were all having a good time. We started to play the holiday favorite... "White Elephant" where you can steal gifts from other party goers. I had a good number....and my position in the game pretty much gave me a chance to steal away whatever "White Elephant" gift I wanted. I took a large bottle of kahlua from this bitch-on-wheels of a girl who is widely known as a drug dealer. Sweet. She's not my friend. But somehow ends up at these parties....although I don't think anyone really likes her. Anyway. She GLARED at me. I didn't think anything of it. Who cares right? Anyway...about 20 minutes later, I find myself crazy tired. Thank God Todd was there....and we had already planned on staying the night. He put me to bed and watched me and took care of me. The freaky thing is...I don't remember anything after I sat down on the couch. Bits and pieces....but that is all. Todd told me of conversations we had....conversations I had with others. Things I said and did. POOF. Nuttin. The next morning someone said, "It was like you were drugged." Seriously. It was. Folks I can handle a few cocktails....and have had enough booze before to kill a small animal....and I have never blacked out. I bet the drug dealing bizzo dropped something in my cocktail. I BET she did. It was so scary. Word to the wise....don't take the kahlua from the drug dealer.

No comments: