Monday, December 11, 2006

Routines

My favorite instructor at the gym teaches the Monday Group Cycling Class. She has been AWOL for 3 weeks now... and we have had subs every week. I call this morning to reserve my spot in class and they have canceled my 12:30 class and moved it back to 12 noon to combine it with the 11:30 am class....AND I don't like the 11:30 am instructor at all. Damn! *Fists in air* I ask who is teaching and the gal on the phone doesn't know. I sign up for the class anyway hoping that he wouldn't be teaching the new class...but yes...indeed....he is teaching. So I move to the Elliptical machine for 45 mins then lift weights after. Oh Nelly. I am gonna be sore. I was really bummed about the thought of my work out routine being messed up....because if I get out of routine...then I don't work out...and then...well that is no bueno. But I think I could live with this new work out and routine...I will tell you next week for sure.

No comments: