Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PETA

Recently Todd and I stopped into a Reptile Pet Store to check it out. We were horrified by the condition of the animals. I saw a stack of plastic containers with a paper towel in the bottom, no holes punched in the top, no water, no food.... and a small albino frog in each container....they all looked dead. There were stacks and stacks of these dead-frog-containers. Several of the lizards in the cages looked dead or VERY sick. Very dirty cages. Over population galore. Overall.... bad news. I sent a letter to PETA and got a quick response. They are sending an agent over to the store TONIGHT to do a full investigation. Wow! The gal from PETA said she would give me a full report tomorrow. I hope I see a "CLOSED" sign on that store....it was so sick. I have had nightmares about that place. Poor wee frogs.

No comments: