Friday, December 15, 2006

Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep-Bleep

My office is small...and it feels like everyone sits right on top of everyone else. The woman who sits next to my office is currently sitting at her desk doing something on her computer that is making me want to poke my eyes out. Her computer keeps making a Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep-Bleep noice. ARG! I said, "What are you doing? Playing video games over there?" And she replied, "No, I am deleting emails." ARG! Annoying at it's purest sense.
I have a weekend full of parties. Tonight, we are going to Todd's friend's birthday party at the Red Room. It doesn't start until 9 pm. Yawn. It's hard for me to go out that late on any night...but especially on a Friday. Tomorrow night, we are going to Cherill's annual Christmas Party. Sunday night, dinner at my friends Kathy and Ted's house. We are party animals.
Merry Christmas friends!

No comments: