Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PETA, Presents and Prayers

PETA: The report back from PETA is as follows.... I am SHOCKED! Emily: I heard back from the DOA investigator last night, who determined that there were no violations present at the store when she was there. She claims all of the animals were found in good condition, with access to food and water. She told me she found 1 dead reptile on the premises, but she could not determine cause of death and felt all of the other animals were in legally acceptable conditions.

You might want to wait another week or so, as the owner will likely be watching things carefully after last night’s inspection, but if you are still willing to return to this pet store and scope things out again and try to snap a few photos if you spot any concerns, that would be extremely helpful!
Presents: I got some great stuff this year...but especially from my beau. Todd gave me fishing waders (to keep me warm and dry when I am fishing) and a gorgeous necklace and earring set of Venetian Blown Glass heart shaped pendants. (click on the link and look under NEW LOOKS...and scroll over Venetian Glass. He has great taste. I can't wait to use the new fishing waders.....since I always get soaking wet when I am fishing! HA!
Prayers: I still need everyone's prayers in regards to my previous post. I will share when the time is right. I should hear any minute now.

No comments: