Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dog Sitting

I am dog sitting at my parent's house. This is the house that I grew up in....well...from 6 grade up. I went in and stood in my old room...which doesn't look like my room anymore because the SECOND I sent to college Natalie moved in and had new carpet and paint done.
They have 2 Grandfather clocks that are set to chime every 15 minutes with a single BONG....and the real treat is at the top of the hour....one BONG for every hour. One clock goes...then seconds later....the second clock goes.
I didn't sleep very well last night. Plus I got up in the middle of the night and looked outside and it was snowing...so I am thinking that this storm that has been predicted as up to a foot of snow...was making an early appearance...and I didn't leave enough food out for my cat....which made me worry...and wonder if I should get up right then and drive home to get her more food.
Making a meal there is like cooking in the grocery store. They have every spice, every possible meal combination, everything. It took me 45 minutes to decided what side dish I would have last night. Ha.
The dogs are on a very tight schedule so around 9 pm they both started looking at me like...it's time for bed....come on. The Jack Russell Terrier even brought his "baby" out of his bed and laid it on my lap...To tell me it was sleepy time. Ha.
Right now...I am at my house for an hour or so to feed my kitty and play with her for a while. She is sitting next to me. Ahhhh. I wonder if this storm will be as big as they think. I looks like it's gonna snow.
Oh yea....so the tabloids are starting to pick up on the Britney baby story...that she may be pregnant again. I posted that on March 8th. Ashley's friend who is an agent in Hollywood told her....and he hasn't been wrong yet. Gawd...I hope he's wrong on this one.

No comments: