Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend

I had a good weekend.
Friday night, I went to a "reconciliation party" for my cousin Chris and his ex-wife Caroline. They got a divorce last year...but have decided to get back together....thus the "reconciliation party". That was what they called it.... not me. Anyway. They have a 3 year old daughter....so I am happy that they are trying to work things out. There was an odd minute where they both thought it was funny to tell the whole party what they did with their wedding rings after they broke up. Chris apparently threw his in the Platte river. And Caroline took the diamond out and sold it. They were both laughing hysterically at their stories....and I caught myself starring at them with my brow furrowed. Humpf. Surprisingly the party was fun. I was the only single girl in a house full of single cops...so that was fun. I felt like the belle of the ball.
Saturday, I ran a bunch of errands and dropped a small fortune at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I shouldn't go in there with extra cash in my pocket. Saturday night, Briana and I went to Rio for dinner and then out dancing at Club Rise. It was her birthday so we did what she wanted.... because I HATE going to clubs. But actually it was a good time and it felt good to dance.
I went on a date with Jim (new guy) today. He is a great guy. I am a smitten kitten. We went to an English Pub and watched basketball. Good times. I could see my self dating him. We'll see huh?

No comments: