Monday, May 22, 2006

Bridal Shower

My sister's Bridal Shower was yesterday at my Aunt Judy's house. It was great to meet Danny's Sisters, Mom and God-Mother. All of them are lovely people...and they seem to really love my sister....that made me smile.
My cousin Corey was in charge of the Shower Games. I HATE LOATHE DESPISE Shower games....and yesterday was no exception. Ha! Corey brought this game of sexual innuendos…that were DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. This game was more for a bachelorette party...not a Bridal Shower. It was a match game…where there was a dirty phrase…that you had to match the phrase to the profession. “Asks you to spit not swallow” – Dentist. “Gives good blow jobs” – Hairdresser. “Penalty for early withdrawal” – Investment Banker. “Explores Uranus” – Astrologer. Whoa. Of all of the people in the room including both of my Grandmas....my Aunt Judy was the one who was visibly uncomfortable by the content of the game. That shocked me. My mom (who is more of a prude than my Aunt) was shouting out the phrases and slapping her knee cracking up. You can probably guess who won that game… ME. LOL!

No comments: