Friday, May 05, 2006

A Year Ago Today....

A year ago today...at this very moment...I was in the middle of Day-3 of my 5-Day trip to Mexico for a wedding. Ahhhh.... I was in full relaxation mode at this point of the trip.
All week I kept telling everyone that I was curious to see all of the fabulous celebrations for Cinco de Mayo while in Mexico for the holiday. I was sure there would be parades, pinatas, costumes and tons of live music. NOPE. It was just another (fabulous) day on the resort...but no hoopla. I had to laugh that back in the States...there were TONS of Cinco de Mayo celebrations all over the nation...but not a whisper of it in MEXICO. Irony. Ha!
That vacation was such a great time. I was in paradise with some of the best people in my life. Good times. Happy 1st Anniversary Christine and Jaime.

No comments: