Thursday, May 11, 2006

Final Update

I have decided that after this post...I won't talk about the men in my life on my blog anymore. So friends...if you want to know about my love life...ask me.
Here is the final update.
Jim. I met him in March. He told me that he was licking some pretty serious wounds from a recent relationship and wanted to take things slow. We have done just that. We have hung out a couple times, we chat on the phone and email nearly every day. He asked me to go out this past Saturday but since I had been at the Crawfish boil that day...I said I would prefer option #2 and I would come over to his house on Sunday for a bbq to watch the Avs game. Later on Saturday night he asked me to come pick him up and stay the night at his house. I decided I would. We talked about "us" and it felt like we had made the next step together. Yesterday he told me that the girl that he is hung up on came over to his house...and he is confused again and wants to be "just friends" again for now....continue to get to know each other... but he needs more time. Whatever.
Danny. He's the guy that I talked on the phone with 4 hours and 15 minutes the first time we chatted. We went on a date. The date was better than I could have hoped for. He was charming and funny and I didn't check my watch 25 times. At the end of the date he said that he would call me on Sunday. He called Sunday. He said that he was leaving that Tuesday for a week in Vegas. He was gonna play in a 4-day golf tournament with his Dad. He said he would call me when he got back in town. Great! He got back in town a week and 4 days ago. I hadn't heard a peep from him until....4:34 am on Sunday morning. He sent me a text message that said "R U awake?" Uhm...no Danny...I am sleeping.... in Jim's bed. Again whatever. I sent Danny an email asking him about the text...and haven't heard back.
So ttttttthhhhhhhat's it folks...my final update.

No comments: