Monday, January 16, 2006

Golden Globes

I am soooo looking forward to the Golden Globes tonight. It is my favorite awards show of all award shows.

1. The dress is elegant...yet... more stars take more risks....than they probably should. I love to see the Best and Worst Dressed and shout out at the tv "Oh Paula, Paula, Paula, WHAT were you thinking when you got dressed tonight?" So you don't think that I only pay attention to the poorly clad crowd, I do give a head nod and a clap to the ones who get it...the well dressed group.

2. The stars are seated at round tables...with BOOZE on each table. I think it is so funny to watch them all party down.

3. I love that it's both TV and Movies! I just printed up all of the nominees to vote on who I think should win! Overall the GG are a party with a dash of awards. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the beautiful people... it's always so fascinating to learn that they're just PEOPLE. They sneeze, they cry, they eat and drink. And they have amazing cleavage. That's the REAL reason for watching the Globes. Total cleavage patrol.