Friday, January 13, 2006

It's all about ME

Since before Thanksgiving, my weekends have been full of stuff to do and people to see. Don't get me wrong, it was all stuff that I wanted to do... but I haven't had one whole day to myself. A whole day to do that things that I wanna...on MY time-frame. I got a couple spa gift certificates for Christmas and round one of the fun is tomorrow....I have declared Saturday, January 14th, "Emily Day". I am starting my day with breakfast out (not sure where yet). Then I am going to the spa for a one hour aromatherapy massage. Yum! Then I am going to go rent a movie to watch as I melt into my couch after the massage. THEN, I am gonna watch the Broncos playoff game! Woo Hoo! AND, if I decide to NOT do any of the above...it's cool... it's all about ME.

No comments: