Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Eve

I have to admit, I am happy that the holidays are over.

Last night for New Years Eve I had Briana, Kendall, my brother and his girlfriend over for fondue and board games. It was fun. The dinner was really really good. I love fondue.

We watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Year Eve Celebration on TV. He had a bad stroke last year and had to re-learn to talk and walk. His speech was slurred and it was tough to watch him stumble over his words...but at the same time.... it was so inspiring. What a HUGE step for him to be back on TV. It must have taken an enormous amount of courage to go on TV in front of millions of people when you know that you are not 100%...hell...he's not even 75%. What a wonderful inspiration. I don't know if I could have done it. Kendall had never seen Dick Clark countdown the new year.... she saw the best one yet.

Happy New Year friends! Cheers!

No comments: