Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mushy

Ahhh...my day all about ME was perfect. I got up... chatted on the phone about last night's fun bowling....then headed out to my massage. My massage was dreamy and I feel all mushy and gooey and relaxed.... still 10 hours later. After my massage I went and had a yummy sushi lunch. I came home and napped. YUM. Then I was awoken by the douche bag above me playing his sick techno music (I pounded on the ceiling with a broom...like the ol lady that I am.... he turned it down.) Then I watched my favorite home team boys, the Broncos, beat the crap out of the New England Patriots. I truly enjoyed the game...I called my brother every 4 minutes to comment on the last play and cheer together for our fav team. I am so excited that they are going to the AFC Championship game. Now, I am sitting in front of the tv watching SNL because my new favorite band Death Cab for Cutie is the musical guest.

Update on my baby sister's wedding. NO free trip to HAWAII. Waaaaaaaa! She wants to have the wedding here now and go on their honeymoon to Hawaii. It's cool...She can do what she wants...But damn...My free trip to Hawaii just went POOF. Grunt. Pout. Boo. I mistakenly told her about my someday wedding plans and now she wants to do that. WHY? WHY did I do that? Now I can't do MY plan if she decides to do what I told her I wanted to do. Ouch! Note-to-self...never tell people... especially your little sister what you want to (and always have wanted to) do for your wedding. We will see what happens.

No comments: