Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cowgirl UP!

After quite a long break from match.com.... I have posted my profile again. My last break was prompted after I realized that I HATE dating this way. I believe match.com dating suffers from a "kid in the candy store" syndrome. There are sooo many people to choose from... one bad move... and "you're fired." The guys (and I even started doing it) just fall off the face of the earth. For example, I would be talking to a nice guy who I find attractive, we go on a couple dates, little touchy-feely...then POOF.... he vanishes. My personality prefers someone to tell me to - eat shit - than to just ignore me. It's a closure for me...and I don't have to think "damn, did I forget to call him and he's thinking I don't like HIM?" Regardless. I am back in the saddle again....giddy up.

No comments: