Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Ex-boyfriend Parade

In recent weeks I have heard from or seen 4 of my ex-boyfriends. Blah. Lucky me. I have already posted about Robert and Lance.

Ryan. I was at lunch with my friends at work and as we were walking back to the office... Ryan walked right in front of us. I don't know if he saw me. My heart jumped out of my chest. Maybe someday I will post our breakup story...but for now I will save you from the carnage. When I saw him, I pointed at him and said "that is the guy who broke my heart." It came out of my mouth before the brain-to-mouth filter could work. I hadn't seen or heard from Ryan in over 3 years...and last weekend Cherill brought his name up out of the blue... she jinxed me. Ha.

Kurt. I dated him for a summer before our senior year in high school. When Robert called me he told me that he and Kurt keep in touch and that he would love to hear from me. I called him and we made plans to meet up at a party last night. He didn't make it. He was too tired after work. Who knows what will happen there...but at the very least I would like to see him to catch up with an old friend. He always made me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my friend told me about your blog you have here and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
I too have a site about Rash Guards and Rash Vests, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful.

Tyler - to go to my site click rash guard