Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend

The weekend is almost over and oddly... I am looking forward to going back to work. Maybe I am simply rested and looking forward to a new day.

My weekend.....was wonderful. Friday night I went to dinner and drinks with Erin and Emily S. We went to a new place (new to me) that I have officially named my favorite pizza place. It's a ma and pop pizza joint over at 22nd and Kearney. The food was great...and the conversation even better. It's good to hang with the girls. Saturday I went and got a massage. Heaven. Then on Saturday night... Bob, Briana and I went and saw Elizabethtown. It was very well done... a wee slow...but I enjoyed it...and especially enjoyed the movie theatre popcorn. Sunday (today) I went to the aquarium store and bought 3 new fish and 2 new water frogs... plus some new tank plants. My tank looks fantastic. I keep intentionally walking into my living room to gaze into the tank. My little frogs have placed stake in their new hiding places. This afternoon I watched and paced through an exciting Broncos win. And now... I am doing laundry. Clean sheets....ahhh.

I got an email from an interesting new guy from match.com. He said the nicest things in the email. I wrote him back. We'll see huh?

No comments: