Monday, October 24, 2005

UH NO!

Erin's 30th B-day party was fun. I had a great time. Delish grub...and fantastic company. Today is her actual birthday. It seems weird to me to have friends still having 30th b-day parties...when mine seems 10 years ago.
Date #2 with Framer John was great. I met him at his friend Tim's house for beers, Broncos and dinner. John made corned beef and cabbage. This Irish girls fav. His friends are all super cool.... an older crowd...but nice to be around. We were standing in the kitchen and John layed a big kiss (peck) on me. I thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. I was telling myself... breathe.... don't let your face turn bright red.... breathe...... dammit... breathe.... smile. Whew. I think I like this one.
Jiles the "Uh Yea" spinning instructor was in rare form today. He was trying to get us to say "Mary had a little lamb and her fleece was white as snow" out loud to test our aerobic breathing capability. UH NO! No one did it...not one person. We are in the middle of the gym with head phones on.... no one wants to be seen saying some nursery rhyme out loud for no apparent reason. Then, Jiles jumped off of his bike and ran around giving everyone High Fives. I think he saw us rolling our eyes at him... because he proceeded to kick our asses in class. I guess he got the last laugh or the last "Uh yea" huh?

No comments: