Thursday, October 06, 2005

The narcissistic side of me...ok one side

I go to the dentist religiously. I make the next appointment the day I am at the dentist....every 6 months baby. I would go every month if my insurance let me. I have never had braces or a cavity and I am positive this is why I like going. Much to my chagrin, my old dentist that I went to for about 7 years wasn't on my new insurance. After many phone calls asking my old dentist to take my new insurance and many NOs.... I had to find a new one. Boo. My old dentist used to bring in all of the other dentists in the office and show them my teeth as his "star patient". The narcissistic side of me loved it. I actually privately thought that he took credit for my good teeth.... but it's genes... my dad has perfect teeth. Anyway....my new dentist, although nice and gentle.... doesn't give me the same parade reception. Guess I will need to find another way to feed that side of me.... shouldn't be that hard. Ha.

No comments: